To get a grip on life and make the best out if it, you need to;
1. Seek counsel. Learn from people’s experience. Don’t make the same mistakrs they made.
2. Keep a schedule
3. Seek information
4. Understand how things work.
5. Learn to say NO
6. The different areas of our lives should all blend to make one Good piece of life.
Getting A Grip On Your Career.
1. Seek what God’s pronouncements are on you. Your purpose in life.
Whatever your hands finds to do…….
3. Engage God each step of the way.
4. Be Faithful
IF YOU WANT TO BUILD A CAREER GOD’S WAY, IT TAKES HARD WORK AND DISCIPLINE.
To achieve that:
• Be trainable
Lessons from Joseph ‘s career.
1. Open heart:
No bitterness against anybody. Even when his brothers tried to apologize, he told them they shouldn’t worry, they meant it for evil but God meant it for Good.